Enlaces externos > Recursos > Revistas
- Asclepio. Revista de Historia de la Medicina y la Ciencia. Departamento de Historia de la Ciencia, Instituto de Historia, CSIC, España
- Bulletin de Médecine Ancienne. "Publication bibliographique en ligne, essentiellement constituée d'une base de données destinée à recenser les publications dans le domaine de l'histoire de la médecine dans l'Antiquité".(FR)
- Bulletin of the History of Medicine (US) "The leading journal in its field for more than three quarters of a century, the Bulletin is the official publication of the American Association for the History of Medicine and the Johns Hopkins Institute of the History of Medicine. Each issue spans the social, cultural, and scientific aspects of the history of medicine worldwide and includes reviews of recent books on medical history".
- Conecta (Boletín de noticias sobre Historia de la Ciencia, la Medicina y la Tecnología. División de Historia de la Medicina, Departamento de Salud Pública, Universidad "Miguel Hernández", Elche, Alicante (ES)
- Cronos (Cuadernos Valencianos de Historia de la Medicina y de la Ciencia), Instituto de Historia de la Ciencia y Documentación "López Piñero" (CSIC-Universitat de València) (ES).
- Dynamis. Acta Hispanica ad Medicinae Scientiarumque Historiam Illustrandam. DYNAMIS es una publicación de Historia de la Medicina y la Salud e Historia de las Ciencias de periodicidad anual. Universidad de Granada. (ES)
- History in Focus: Medical History (UK) "History in Focus is a new occasional series taking a thematic approach to history. Each issue is designed to provide an introduction to the chosen topic and to help stimulate interest and debate. The series will concentrate on highlighting books, reviews, web sites and conferences that relate to the theme, in order to provide a quality assured information resource for learning and teaching. History in Focus will provide a snapshot of resources and events at the time of issue."
- Isis (US)
- Journal of Medical Biography. (UK). "This international quarterly publication focuses on the lives of people in or associated with medicine, including those considered legendary and also the less well known. Each issue is generously illustrated and divided into sections such as Physicians, Surgeons, Investigators, Disorders, and Patients. In addition to original papers the journal also includes reviews, letters to the editor, book reviews and other features".
- Journal of the History of Biology
- Journal of the History of Medicine and Allied Sciences (UK)
- Journal of the History of Neurosciences. (UK). Official Journal of the International Society for the History of the Neurosciences. "The Journal will help the formation of a basis of historical background knowledge complementary to current understanding of the neurosciences. Contributions to the history of development in neurology over recent decades will be of assistance to neurologists working in the field. The Journal will cover all aspects of modern neurology as well as roots of the neurosciences in the more distant past. Where they contain original information or novel comment, historical and biographical accounts of individuals and institutions in the neurosciences will be accepted for publication. The history of ideas, the evolution of society and medicine, and the connection between neurosciences and the discipline of philosophy will also be open for discussion in the Journal".
- Llull. Revista de la Sociedad Española de Historia de las Ciencias y de las Técnicas (ES)
- Nursing History Review (US)
- Social History of Medicine (UK) "Social History of Medicine is concerned with all aspects of health, illness, and medical treatment in the past. It is committed to publishing work on the social history of medicine from a variety of disciplines. The journal offers its readers substantive and lively articles on a variety of themes, critical assessments of archives and sources, conference reports, up-to-date information on research in progress, a discussion point on topics of current controversy and concern, review articles, and wide-ranging book reviews".
- Social Sciences & Medicine
- Sudhoffs Archiv (DE)
[Actualizado el 6 de diciembre de 2013]